Internet Download Manager increases download speed with built-in download logic accelerator, resume and schedule downloads
(Released: Feb 23, 2012)
- Improved downloading from file sharing sites
- Fixed bugs
Internet Download Manager 6.09. Fixed compatibility problems with different browsers including Internet Explorer 9 Final,Mozilla Firefox 12 and Mozilla Firefox 11, Google Chrome. Improved FLV grabber to save videos from web players on YouTube, WOW! Google Video, MySpace TV, and other popular sites.
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages.
Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads.
Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.
Home Page: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
IDM is multilingual. IDM is translated to Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai languages.
1. Download Internet Download Manager Now / Uninstall oldest version. reboot OS
2. Unrar and run exe file (just double click)
3. Copy this Patch and Keygen to installation folder (C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager)
4. Run Patch.exe and click “Patch”
5. Run Keygen.exe, click “Generate”, and copy the serial number.
6. Open IDM, Registration, and paste the serial number